We are astonishingly fluent in modern web technologies and our experience guides us to some of the best approaches of applying those technologies in a properly adjusted development flow, thus providing cutting-edge efficiency. That is why Drupal, one of the most effective, stable and customizable platforms is one of our weapons of choice. We provide you with an actual example of how all processes are being handled at QArea.
- - Planning meetings
- - Project backlog
- - First Sprint backlog
|Risk Definition||Risk Probability||Proactive Actions||Reactive Actions|
Module module_name is in Alpha stage ans has several defects in key features
1 Critical risk
|Investigate all possibilities of fixes that may be applied to modules||Elimination of all possible defects and replacement of them with custom solutions|
- Latest updated version of Drupal
- Build straight on top of installation profiles.
- Modules that will assist in prototyping and that will speed the process significantly are installed and pre-configured.
- GIT is being setup.
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins) takes place.
- Code Reviews and Pull request Scenarios are at place.
- Instead of re-inventing the wheel extensive contributed modules should be applied.
- Same counts for Extensive features.
- Usage of responsive themes. This gives birth to Mobile-friendly solutions.
- SAAS, LESS only.
- Thinking is done upfront and before some bugs are even generated as one of the best-proactive ways of defect elimination.